Thursday, October 20, 2005

Stage Fright

Sometimes I hate myself. Today I got a call from Shuli, who's doing some reporting for Howard 100 News, for a sound byte about what I thought about last night's first newscast. I froze up and didn't know what to say. All he wanted was 10-15 seconds about what I thought about the first newscast on Howard 100. Duh, I don't know, uhhhh, errr, uhhhh... I really didn't know what to say other than I thought that the interviews with the Wack Packers were pretty funny. I froze up like a douche and had no idea what else to say. I had heard the Jackie the Joke Man interviews with Bubba and thought they were great... but i didn't even think to comment on that. Friggin idiot that I am.

Anyway, if you tune in to Howard 100 News tonight between 6PM and 7PM Eastern time, you may, or may not, hear my lame sound byte.